Print View (image only)
Image Number: 0904062
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
Worker’s Full Name: Mrs. Grace T. Davis
Date: Sept. 18, 1939
Form Identification Number:
WORK PROJECTS ADMINISTRATION
DIVISION OF WOMEN’S AND PROFESSIONAL PROJECTS
THE HISTORICAL RECORDS SURVEY: 1937
1734 NEW YORK AVE, N.W.
VOLUMES AND UNBOUND RECORDS FORM
[added note] Item 22 (a-b) [end note]
Name of agency or office (Office of custody), (Office which made the record, if different):
First Baptist Church of Eustis
Address of office of custody (Name of building, room number, street address):
Orange Avenue & Prescott Street, Eustis, Fla.
1. Title: (Give present full title in quotes; assigned title, if any in brackets. If record has had other titles, list them with dates or quantities or both):
“Minutes of First Baptist Church of Eustis”
2. Dates: (Earliest and latest dates missing dates. Show exact date of breaks): 1919--
3. Quantity: (Number of volumes; file drawers, file boxes, bundles, other): 4 vols.
4. Labeling: (Explain fully; years, numbers, letters; number of records so labeled):
“Perfect Church Record”
5. Discontinued and missing records: (If record discontinued, give reason and state whether same information shown in another record. Explain why records are missing, if possible): None
6. Contents: (Purpose and general nature of record. Principal items of information shown. Summary of forms used in making record, their headings, etc. If a very general miscellaneous record, detailed information as to types of records contained and dates covered by each should be given. Unless contents of these records are described by other Forms 12-13HR, such forms should be filled out and attached):
Minutes of meetings, showing dates, motions, reports and the usual church business; a list of members and addresses, how received, whether by baptisms, letter, restoration or statement and the dates thereof; dismissals, whether by letter, exclusion or death and the dates; showing officers elected and their tenure