Print View (image only)
Image Number: 0904068
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
Worker’s Full Name: Mrs. Grace T. Davis
Date: Sept. 18, 1934
Form Identification Number:
WORK PROJECTS ADMINISTRATION
DIVISION OF WOMEN’S AND PROFESSIONAL PROJECTS
THE HISTORICAL RECORDS SURVEY: 1937
1734 NEW YORK AVE, N.W.
VOLUMES AND UNBOUND RECORDS FORM
[added note] Item 23(b) [end note]
Name of agency or office (Office of custody), (Office which made the record, if different):
First Baptist Church of Eustis (Woman’s Missionary Society)
Address of office of custody (Name of building, room number, street address):
Orange Avenue & Prescott Street, Eustis, Fla.
1. Title: (Give present full title in quotes; assigned title, if any in brackets. If record has had other titles, list them with dates or quantities or both):
(Minutes of Woman’s Missionary Society)
2. Dates: (Earliest and latest dates missing dates. Show exact date of breaks): 1919--
3. Quantity: (Number of volumes; file drawers, file boxes, bundles, other): 8 vols.
4. Labeling: (Explain fully; years, numbers, letters; number of records so labeled): None
5. Discontinued and missing records: (If record discontinued, give reason and state whether same information shown in another record. Explain why records are missing, if possible): None
6. Contents: (Purpose and general nature of record. Principal items of information shown. Summary of forms used in making record, their headings, etc. If a very general miscellaneous record, detailed information as to types of records contained and dates covered by each should be given. Unless contents of these records are described by other Forms 12-13HR, such forms should be filled out and attached):
Minutes of business meetings, showing dates, places, motions, reports and the usual business; a list of membership, showing names; a list of circle leader and members of each circle, monies received and disbursed.