Discover hundreds of maps from the State Library and Archives of Florida dating from the 16th to the 20th century.
This collection consists of over 300 maps from the holdings of the State Library and Archives of Florida. The maps date from the 16th century to the 20th century, and include:
- Township maps, including maps showing the progress of the original government surveys.
- Highway and railroad maps.
- Maps showing the state's geological features.
- Nautical charts.
- Military maps.
- Maps of specific towns, counties, islands, harbors and bodies of water.
- Colonial era maps.
- Bird's-eye views of Florida cities and towns.
- Maps of the United States and the Western Hemisphere.
You can order high-resolution scans or prints by clicking the Order tab located below each map image.