Print View (image only)
Image Number: 0307175
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
7. Arrangement: (Chronologically—by what? Numerically—by what? Alphabetically—by what?): Chronologically by dates of meetings.
8. Indexing: (Self-contained-described what it shows. If separate, full out a form for it, and place cross reference here to that form by title and identification number): None
9. Writing: (Handwritten. Handwritten printed form. Handwritten printed head. Typed. Typed printed form. Typed printed head, Printed. Photostat. Other. Give months and years covered by each kind of writing): Handwritten ink and pencil.
10. Size: (of record or container. Height, width, thickness or depth.): 7" x 5" x 1/4" Note books.
Average number of pages or documents):
11. Location by dates and quantities: (Room, vault, mail—N.E.S.W. section, bin, shelf, cabinet, or floor):
1933--, 3 volumes, kept at home of sec., Mrs. J. Baker, 1825 S.W. 19th St., Miami, Fla.
12. Other information: (Condition of record if not good. Relation to other records. Information on prior, subsequent, or similar records. Whether record is known to have been kept earlier than dates shown in Item 2):