Print View (image only)
Image Number: 0307178
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
PORTLAND METHODIST EPISCOPAL CHURCH, SOUTH, 1925-1930. Defunct. (25th Ave. and 5th St., N.W. Methodist Episcopal Church, South, 1925-1926), N.W. 25th Ave. and 5th St., Miami, Dade County.
Constituted 1925, sponsored by Riverside Methodist Episcopal Church, South (see entry ), and Trinity Methodist Church (see entry ). Services in Club House, N.W. 8th St. and 23rd Ave., until a white, rectangular, concrete block building erected 1926.
First settled pastor, Rev. T.E. York, 1925-1927. Education unknown. Last pastor, Rev. D.B. Sargent, 1929-1930, address unknown.