Print View (image only)
Image Number: 0307169
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
7. Arrangement: (Chronologically—by what? Numerically—by what? Alphabetically—by what?): Chronologically by date of filing.
8. Indexing: (Self-contained-described what it shows. If separate, full out a form for it, and place cross reference here to that form by title and identification number): None
9. Writing: (Handwritten. Handwritten printed form. Handwritten printed head. Typed. Typed printed form. Typed printed head, Printed. Photostat. Other. Give months and years covered by each kind of writing): Handwritten and typed.
10. Size: (of record or container. Height, width, thickness or depth.): 14" X 12" X 2"
Average number of pages or documents): loose leaf about 300 pages
11. Location by dates and quantities: (Room, vault, mail—N.E.S.W. section, bin, shelf, cabinet, or floor):
1928--, 1 volume kept at home of Mrs. Florence Coleman, church clerk, 1753 S.W. 19th Ave., Miami, Fla.
12. Other information: (Condition of record if not good. Relation to other records. Information on prior, subsequent, or similar records. Whether record is known to have been kept earlier than dates shown in Item 2):
Good. None. Prior records lost.