Print View (image only)
Image Number: 0307171
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
7. Arrangement: (Chronologically—by what? Numerically—by what? Alphabetically—by what?): Chronologically entries by dates, cash book.
8. Indexing: (Self-contained-described what it shows. If separate, full out a form for it, and place cross reference here to that form by title and identification number): None
9. Writing: (Handwritten. Handwritten printed form. Handwritten printed head. Typed. Typed printed form. Typed printed head, Printed. Photostat. Other. Give months and years covered by each kind of writing): Handwritten ink on ruled form
10. Size: (of record or container. Height, width, thickness or depth.): 15" x 10" x 1/2"
Average number of pages or documents): bound 50 pages
11. Location by dates and quantities: (Room, vault, mail—N.E.S.W. section, bin, shelf, cabinet, or floor):
1922--, 4 volumes, kept at home of treasurer L.P. Borrows, 2547 Swanson Ave., Coconut Grove, Fla.
12. Other information: (Condition of record if not good. Relation to other records. Information on prior, subsequent, or similar records. Whether record is known to have been kept earlier than dates shown in Item 2):
Good. None. Prior records were evidently destroyed.