Print View (image only)
Image Number: 1202028
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
11. Record books of Sunday School or other organization: None
12. Financial records, if separate: None
13. Unpublished historical sketches: (give author, title, date when written, and note if written in one of the record books): None
14. Published histories or historical sketches or directories, etc.: (give author, title, place and date of publication): None
15. Other records, miscellaneous manuscript material, etc.:
The record of this church is the personal property of Mrs. Victor Domer, a member who has kept these records for her personal use, and are kept at her home, on Hancock Ave., East Okeechobee.
16. Indicate by check condition of records: Good
Excellent ( )
Good ( X )
Poor ( )
Very poor ( )
17. Other information, particularly as to the origins, history, and previous names of the church:
This church was organized by a few dunkers or brethren and is making fair progress.
[Note: No. 11 through No. 15 stamped with the following]
DATES COVERED BY RECORDS
LOCATION OF RECORDS