Print View (image only)
Image Number: 1202027
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
W.P.A. Form 20 HR
Worker’s Full Name: David E. Martin
[added note] County record [end note]
[added note] 744 [end note]
WORKS PROGRESS ADMINISTRATION
SURVEY OF STATE AND LOCAL HISTORICAL RECORDS: 1936
Name of State: Florida
HISTORICAL RECORDS SURVEY
CHURCH RECORDS FORM
1. County: Okeechobee
City or town: Okeechobee
2. Name of church: Okeechobee Church of the Brethren
Street address: 6 Hancock Street
3. Denomination: Brethren formally Dunkers
Date organized: Nov. 1933, date of first meeting unknown.
4. Date of lapse, if now defunct: None
5. Information as to previous buildings: Dwelling remodeled, wood throughout.
6. Date present building dedicated or consecrated: Dec. 1933
Rebuilt: Have acquired lot on Parrot Avenue and will erect a church building on it.
7. Architecture, bells, inscriptions, special features of building: None. No special features.
8. First settled clergyman: L.L. Lininger
[added note] Rev. Mance, 1936--. [end note]
Education Background: None
9. Minute books (By years, volumes, file boxes, etc.): None
10. Register books of baptisms, confirmations, marriages, members, deaths: None
[Note: No. 8 through No. 10 stamped with the following]
DATES COVERED BY RECORDS
LOCATION OF RECORDS