Print View (image only)
Image Number: 1202018
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
11. Record books of Sunday School or other organization:
1915--, these vols. are kept by the secretary at his home. Records cover the Sunday School, B.Y.P.U. and Missionary Society. Information furnished by Secretary-Treasurer unable to inspect records for further information.
12. Financial records, if separate:
1915--, record of finances, showing all monies received and how expended, with balances. Located at the treasurer’s home. Information furnished by Clerk-Treasurer; unable to see records.
13. Unpublished historical sketches: (give author, title, date when written, and note if written in one of the record books): None
14. Published histories or historical sketches or directories, etc.: (give author, title, place and date of publication): None
15. Other records, miscellaneous manuscript material, etc.: None
16. Indicate by check condition of records: Good
Excellent ( )
Good ( X )
Poor ( )
Very poor ( )
17. Other information, particularly as to the origins, history, and previous names of the church:
There is no records of the origin. I was unable to inspect records. This report made from information furnished by Secretary-Treasurer.