Print View (image only)
Image Number: 1202019
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
W.P.A. Form 20 HR
Worker’s Full Name: David E. Martin
[added note] County record [end note]
[added note] 760 [end note]
WORKS PROGRESS ADMINISTRATION
SURVEY OF STATE AND LOCAL HISTORICAL RECORDS: 1936
Name of State: Florida
HISTORICAL RECORDS SURVEY
CHURCH RECORDS FORM
1. County: Okeechobee
City or town: Fort Drum
2. Name of church: Fort Drum
Street address: Country P.O. Fort Drum
3. Denomination: Missionary Baptist
Date organized: 1889
4. Date of lapse, if now defunct:
5. Information as to previous buildings:
Original building was a common wood building, disposed of by members of the church when church became defunct.
6. Date present building dedicated or consecrated: None
7. Architecture, bells, inscriptions, special features of building: None
8. First settled clergyman: B.A. Guy
Education Background: Unknown
9. Minute books (By years, volumes, file boxes, etc.):
None available. The books were kept by the Rev. Guy, until his death; location unknown. 1889-1909.
10. Register books of baptisms, confirmations, marriages, members, deaths: None. See Item 9.