Print View (image only)
Image Number: 1202016
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
11. Record books of Sunday School or other organization:
1916--, 5 vols., records of Sunday School and Missionary Society, kept by the secretary at his home in colored town.
12. Financial records, if separate:
1916--, 5 vols., located at the home of the treasurer, in colored town.
13. Unpublished historical sketches: (give author, title, date when written, and note if written in one of the record books): None
14. Published histories or historical sketches or directories, etc.: (give author, title, place and date of publication): None
15. Other records, miscellaneous manuscript material, etc.: None
16. Indicate by check condition of records: Poor
Excellent ( )
Good ( )
Poor ( X )
Very poor ( )
17. Other information, particularly as to the origins, history, and previous names of the church:
This church was organized by Missionary Baptist in this locality in 1916, and has managed to keep up a gradual growth and now has a fairly good membership, and is active.