Print View (image only)
Image Number: 1202014
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
11. Record books of Sunday School or other organization:
Records of Sunday School and Missionary Society. 1915--, these records are complete covering Sunday School, and Missionary Society, and are kept in Sunday School room. Information furnished by secretary; unable to inspect records.
12. Financial records, if separate:
1915--; these records are kept by the treasurer and located in the safe on the East Coast Lumber Company on North Park Ave. Information furnished by treasurer; an unable to check vol. and dates.
13. Unpublished historical sketches: (give author, title, date when written, and note if written in one of the record books): None
14. Published histories or historical sketches or directories, etc.: (give author, title, place and date of publication): None
15. Other records, miscellaneous manuscript material, etc.: None
16. Indicate by check condition of records: Good
Excellent ( )
Good ( X )
Poor ( )
Very poor ( )
17. Other information, particularly as to the origins, history, and previous names of the church:
There is no record as to the origin.
This information furnished by clerk and secretary. I was unable to inspect records.