Print View (image only)
Image Number: 1202011
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
W.P.A. Form 20 HR
Worker’s Full Name: David E. Martin
[added note] County record [end note]
[added note] 748 [end note]
WORKS PROGRESS ADMINISTRATION
SURVEY OF STATE AND LOCAL HISTORICAL RECORDS: 1936
Name of State: Florida
HISTORICAL RECORDS SURVEY
CHURCH RECORDS FORM
1. County: Okeechobee
City or town: Okeechobee
2. Name of church: First Advent
Street address: Block D. Ave. B.
3. Denomination: Seven Day Advent
Date organized: 1927, no information as to date of first meeting
4. Date of lapse, if now defunct: None
5. Information as to previous buildings:
Meetings conducted in homes of members until present building purchased.
6. Date present building dedicated or consecrated: 1935
7. Architecture, bells, inscriptions, special features of building:
Dwelling remodeled, wood throughout, no special features.
8. First settled clergyman: Frank Dudley
[added note] There is no settled clergymen. No clergyman at present. [end note]
Education Background: Unknown
9. Minute books (By years, volumes, file boxes, etc.):
3 vols., 1927--; kept by Mrs. Clyde Hancock, at her home.
10. Register books of baptisms, confirmations, marriages, members, deaths:
1927--, all kept in minute books. See Item 9.
[Note: No. 8 through No. 10 stamped with the following]
DATES COVERED BY RECORDS
LOCATION OF RECORDS