Print View (image only)
Image Number: 1202012
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
11. Record books of Sunday School or other organization:
1 vol. 1936--, kept at home of secretary, east Okeechobee.
12. Financial records, if separate:
1 vol., 1927--; kept by Mrs. Ada Hancock, at her home.
13. Unpublished historical sketches: (give author, title, date when written, and note if written in one of the record books): None
14. Published histories or historical sketches or directories, etc.: (give author, title, place and date of publication): None
15. Other records, miscellaneous manuscript material, etc.: None
16. Indicate by check condition of records: Good
Excellent ( )
Good ( X )
Poor ( )
Very poor ( )
17. Other information, particularly as to the origins, history, and previous names of the church:
There are no other records available.
[Note: No. 11 through No. 15 stamped with the following]
DATES COVERED BY RECORDS
LOCATION OF RECORDS