Print View (image only)
Image Number: 1202010
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
11. Record books of Sunday School or other organization:
1925--, 3 vols., kept by secretary of the Sunday School, R.L. Mixon, at this home. Vols. show dates of meetings, members, and mention special occasions.
12. Financial records, if separate: None
13. Unpublished historical sketches: (give author, title, date when written, and note if written in one of the record books): None
14. Published histories or historical sketches or directories, etc.: (give author, title, place and date of publication): None
15. Other records, miscellaneous manuscript material, etc.: None
16. Indicate by check condition of records: Poor
Excellent ( )
Good ( )
Poor ( X )
Very poor ( )
17. Other information, particularly as to the origins, history, and previous names of the church:
This church is very active. Information was furnished by Rev. J.M. Bradley, clergyman in charge, 1935-1937.