Print View (image only)
Image Number: 1202033
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
W.P.A. Form 20 HR
Worker’s Full Name: David E. Martin
[added note] County record [end note]
[added note] 761 [end note]
WORKS PROGRESS ADMINISTRATION
SURVEY OF STATE AND LOCAL HISTORICAL RECORDS: 1936
Name of State: Florida
HISTORICAL RECORDS SURVEY
CHURCH RECORDS FORM
1. County: Okeechobee
City or town: Fort Drum
2. Name of church: Saint Martha
Street address: Fort Drum P.O. (Country)
3. Denomination: Primitive Baptist
Date organized: 1901
4. Date of lapse, if now defunct: 1912
5. Information as to previous buildings: None. The original building was a small wood building.
6. Date present building dedicated or consecrated: None
7. Architecture, bells, inscriptions, special features of building:
None. Common wood building was moved by some of its members about 1912.
8. First settled clergyman: Joel Swain
Education Background: Unknown
9. Minute books (By years, volumes, file boxes, etc.):
No records now available; however they were kept at time this church was active the clerk and minister in charge.
10. Register books of baptisms, confirmations, marriages, members, deaths:
Records showed the membership only, no other records were ever kept by this church. 1901-1910, number vols. unknown. Location unknown at the time.
[Note: No. 8 through No. 10 stamped with the following]
DATES COVERED BY RECORDS
LOCATION OF RECORDS