Print View (image only)
Image Number: 1202031
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
W.P.A. Form 20 HR
Worker’s Full Name: David E. Martin
[added note] 721 [end note]
WORKS PROGRESS ADMINISTRATION
SURVEY OF STATE AND LOCAL HISTORICAL RECORDS: 1936
Name of State: Florida
HISTORICAL RECORDS SURVEY
CHURCH RECORDS FORM
1. County: Okeechobee
City or town: Okeechobee
2. Name of church: Sacred Heart
Street address: 124 Miami & Tenth Street
3. Denomination: Catholic
Date organized: 1915
4. Date of lapse, if now defunct: None
5. Information as to previous buildings: None
6. Date present building dedicated or consecrated: 1915
7. Architecture, bells, inscriptions, special features of building: None, wood throughout.
8. First settled clergyman: Father Gabrel
Education Background: Unknown
9. Minute books (By years, volumes, file boxes, etc.): 1 vol., 1915--. Located at 124 Main and Tenth Street, Fort Pierce, Fla.
10. Register books of baptisms, confirmations, marriages, members, deaths:
1915--, 1 vol., complete record, marriages, deaths, births, and members. Located at priest’s home on 124 Miami and Tenth Street, Fort Pierce, Florida.
[Note: No. 8 through No. 10 stamped with the following]
DATES COVERED BY RECORDS
LOCATION OF RECORDS