Print View (image only)
Image Number: 1202023
On many of the scans, text appears to bleed through from the reverse page as survey workers often used recycled paper printed on one side with unrelated material. Users should be aware that the bleed-through is not a missing page.
W.P.A. Form 20 HR
Worker’s Full Name: David E. Martin
[added note] County record [end note]
[added note] 754 [end note]
WORKS PROGRESS ADMINISTRATION
SURVEY OF STATE AND LOCAL HISTORICAL RECORDS: 1936
Name of State: Florida
HISTORICAL RECORDS SURVEY
CHURCH RECORDS FORM
1. County: Okeechobee
City or town: Okeechobee
2. Name of church: Mount Olive
Street address: Railroad Street (cypress quarters)
3. Denomination: Negro Primitive Baptist
Date organized: 1925, no record of first meeting.
4. Date of lapse, if now defunct: None
5. Information as to previous buildings: None
6. Date present building dedicated or consecrated: 1925
7. Architecture, bells, inscriptions, special features of building:
Common wood building throughout. No special features.
8. First settled clergyman: S. Bolden
Tenure: 1925-1930, has no settled clergyman.
Education Background: Unknown
9. Minute books (By years, volumes, file boxes, etc.): None
10. Register books of baptisms, confirmations, marriages, members, deaths:
None. Information furnished by one of the deacons.