State Archives of Florida: Collection N2015-1, Box 01, Folder 11
Memo from CORE discussing sit-in activity in New Orleans during September 1960, starting with the arrest of seven CORE members holding a peaceful sit-in at the Canal Street Woolworth's lunch counter. The memo outlines other arrests in New Orleans and the charges against these activists.
Slavery And Race Relations
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Civil rights demonstrations
- Congress of Racial Equality
- Consumers' League of Greater New Orleans
- Dowling, Richard
- F.W. Woolworth Company
- Giarrusso, Joseph I.
- Goldfinch, L. Sydney
- Kleinfeldt, A. I.
- Lombard, Rudolph
- McCain, James T.
- McCrory Corporation
- Morrison, deLesseps S. (deLesseps Story), 1912-1964
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Youth Council
- Parker, Richard Frank
- Rich, Marvin
- Robinson, James R.
- Rogers, William P. (William Pierce), 1913-2001
- United States Commission on Civil Rights
- United States. Attorney-General