A Guide to Florida Governors and the Florida Cabinet
Thirtieth governor: January 4, 1949 to January 6, 1953
Party Affiliation: Democrat
Lt. Governor: None
First Lady: Barbara Manning Warren
Secretary of State:
Robert A. Gray (1930-1961)
Clarence M. Gay (1946-1955)
J. Edwin Larson (1941-1965)
Commissioner of Agriculture:
Nathan Mayo (1923-1960)
Richard W. Ervin (1949-1964)
Supt. of Public Instruction:
Thomas D. Bailey (1949-1965)
Florida Photographic Collection:
- Images related to Fuller Warren.
- Search Warren, Fuller, 1905-1973 in the Florida Photographic Collection.
Collections at the State Archives of Florida:
- Papers, Strozier Library, Florida State University.
- Warren, Fuller. Speaking of Speaking: Articles, Addresses, and Other Strident Stuff. St. Augustine: Record Press, 1944.
- Warren, Fuller. How to Win in Politics. Tallahassee; Peninsular Publichsing Co., 1949.
- Colburn, David and Richard Scher. “Florida Historical Gubernatorial Politics: The Fuller Warren Years.” Florida Historical Quarterly (April 1975).
- Fuller Warren, Florida Governors' Portraits, Museum of Florida History.