A Guide to Florida Governors and the Florida Cabinet
Robert Raymond Reid (1789-1841)
Fourth territorial governor: (December 2, 1839 to March 19, 1841)
First Lady: Mary Marth Smith Reid
Florida Photographic Collection:
- Images related to Robert Raymond Reid.
- Search Reid, Robert Raymond, 1789-1841 in the Florida Photographic Collection.
Collections at the State Archives of Florida:
- RG 101 Territorial and State Governors (1820-1929)
- S 32 Territorial and State Governors letterbooks, 1836-1909
- S 177 Territorial Governors correspondence, 1820-1845
- RG 1025 National Archives Microfilm Publications
Diary, Southern Historical Collection, University of North Carolina
Family Letters, P.K. Yonge Library of Florida History, University of Florida
- Fouraker, Warren. “The Administration of Robert Raymond Reid.” MA Thesis, Florida State University, 1949.
- Robert Raymond Reid, Florida Governors' Portraits, Museum of Florida History.