- Rear of the old Gregory house before it was moved - Ocheesee Landing, Florida
- The Gregory House, built in 1849 by Planter Jason Gregory, stood at Ocheesee Landing across the river from the Torreya State Park. Gregory's plantation prospered until the beginning of the Civil War and the abolition of slavery. In 1935, the house was dismantled and moved to its present location in the park by the Civilian Conservation Corps, which was developing the park.
- 1 photograph - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Print collections »