- People picnicking near camper at St. Andrews State Park - Panama City, Florida.
- The park opened in 1951 and now consists of more than 1,260 acres. During World War II, it was part of St. Andrews Military Reservation. Circular cannon platforms are still in place on the beach near the jetties.
Additional Corporate Creator
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »