- Boy, elephant and chimpanzee in a scene from a Tarzan movie
- The film they were making was "Tarzan's Secret Treasure" (1941) produced by MGM, directed by Richard Thorpe, and starring Johnny Weismuller and Margaret O'Sullivan. Partly filmed at Wakulla Springs (although O'Sullivan never came to Florida). Some of that footgage was also used in "Tarzan's New York Adventure" (1942)
- Boy is played by Johnny Sheffield.
Title of Work
- Tarzan's Secret Treasure (Motion picture)
- 1 photograph - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Print collections »