- View of Fulford Speedway from the crowd
- Photographed on February 22, 1926.
- View of starting line-up, looking toward #3 and #4 turns.
- Track designed by Ray Harround and built for developer Carl Fisher. An AAA sanctioned race with a $30,000 purse was run before 20,000 people. Track was destroyed 6 months later, September 17, 1926 by hurricane.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
Learn more about the Print collections »