- Governor Collins with wife and daughter being escorted to reviewing stand for inaugural parade - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on January 8, 1957.
- Collins served as Florida's 33rd Governor from January 4, 1955 to January 3, 1961.
- L-R: Adjutant General Mark Lance, Governor Collins, Mrs. Collins, Sarah Darby Collins, and Joe Cook.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
- Cook, Joe.
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991--Inauguration, 1957.
- Begeman, Sarah Darby Collins, 1950-
- Collins, Mary Call Darby, 1911-2009.
- Lance, Mark W., 1898-1966.
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »