- Seminole Indians being received by Mrs. Collins LeRoy and her daughters at "the Grove" - Tallahassee, Florida
- LeRoy Collins served as Florida's 33rd Governor from January 4, 1955 to January 3, 1961. The Grove used as Governor's Mansion while the new mansion was being built.
- 1. White man, 2. ?, 3. Mike Osceola, 4. ?, 5. Bill Osceola, 6. ?, 7. Buffalo Tiger. Last on right: Jimmy Tiger. L-R: Jane Collins, Darby Collins, Mrs. Collins.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991--Homes and haunts.
- Tiger, Jimmie, 1915-.
- Osceola, Billy, 1920-1974
- Osceola, Mike.
- Collins, Mary Call Darby, 1911-2009.
- Begeman, Sarah Darby Collins, 1950-
- Aurell, Jane Brevard Collins, 1938-
- Tiger, Buffalo.
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »