- Governor Warren gives award to the winner at the celebration for "Distant Drums" premiere - Saint Augustine, Florida
- Photographed in December 1951.
- L-R: Mari Aldon, Miss Distant Drums, Richard Webb, and Governor Warren.
- "Distant Drums" (1951) was directed by Raoul Walsh, and released by Warner Brothers. It was set in the Everglades in 1840's, during the Second Seminole War. The film starred Gary Cooper.
Title of Work
- Distant Drums (Motion picture)
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »