- Arthur McKee setting out to work one of the Spanish wrecks on the Treasure Princess.
- Photographed on July 9, 1953.
- Arthur McKee Jr., known as Art "Silver Bar" McKee, was a noted Florida treasure diver for many years and is often referred to as "the father of modern treasure diving." Sometimes called "The Treasure Hunter's Treasure Hunter," McKee pioneered salvage work on historic shipwrecks in the days before scuba diving became popular.
- Robert Weller; Gift;d2005.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
Learn more about the Art McKee collection »