- River side view of mess hall during construction by CCC workers at the Oleno forestry training camp (Oleno State Park) - Columbia Ciunty, Florida
- Photographed in O'Leno State Park, Columbia County, Florida. August 3, 1935.
- O'Leno State Park was built by the Civilian Conservation Corps under direction of the U.S. Forest Service and the Florida Forest Service between 1935 and 1942. The park began as a Florida Forest Service training facility until 1941, when it became a state park
- Rafters up, shingling work started, and porch floor in place.
Additional Corporate Creator
- 1 acetate photonegative - b&w - 3 1/4 x 5 1/2 in.
Learn more about the Forest Service collection »