- Actors during the filming of an episode of "Flipper"
- Ricou Browning (1930-) was a Florida-based film maker. Originally a student at FSU and a life guard at Wakulla Spring when acquaintance Newt Perry hired him to show around Universal executives, then scouting locations for "Creature From the Black Lagoon." They eventually hired Browning to play Creature (Gill Man) for the underwater scenes in all three Creature films. He parlayed that experience into more acting, producing and directing, usually for Ivan Tors Studios. His credits include "Flipper", "Thunderball", "Never Say Never Again", and television's "Sea Hunt."
- The NBC television show "Flipper" ran from 1964 to 1968 and was produced by Miami-based Ivan Tors Sudio.
- Ricou Browning in on the right.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 5 x 4 in.
Learn more about the Print collections »