- The Battle Creek Inn was built during 1926-1927 by Curtiss/Bright Properties at a cost of $275,000 as the Pueblo Hotel opened on December 15, 1927. The owner of the hotel, aviation pioneer Glenn Curtiss, later sold the hotel to Dr. John Harvey Kellogg for $1 million to use as a health spa/resort [Hotel Country Club?]. It was later renamed Battle Creek Inn and reopened in 1930.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Print collections »