- Interior view of Walker Library in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Richard Parks operated a portrait studio in Tallahassee from 1962 to 1974. First called Richard Parks-Evon Streetman Photography, the studio was later renamed Richard Parks Photography after Streetman moved to Gainesville about 1965.
- Accompanying note: "In 1883, Governor David S. Walker organized the library which bears his name. It was housed in the present building and has been open to the public continuously since then."
- Located on the south side of Park Ave. between Monroe and Calhoun streets.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 5 x 4 in.
Learn more about the Richard Parks collection »