- The Grove at 100 E. First Ave. on the corner of N. Adams in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Richard Parks operated a portrait studio in Tallahassee from 1962 to 1974. First called Richard Parks-Evon Streetman Photography, the studio was later renamed Richard Parks Photography after Streetman moved to Gainesville about 1965.
- Accompanying note: "Begun by Richard Keith Call ca. 1820s".
- Purchased by LeRoy Collins in November 1942. The Grove was later added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1972.
- 1 photonegative - col. - 4 x 5 in.
Learn more about the Richard Parks collection »