- Aerial view looking west toward the FSU campus in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Photographed on April 29, 1974.
- Shown above the intersection of Pensacola St. and MLK Jr. Blvd. Note at the bottom in the center is the B.K. Roberts Hall that was dedicated in 1971.
- Richard Parks operated a portrait studio in Tallahassee from 1962 to 1974. First called Richard Parks-Evon Streetman Photography, the studio was later renamed Richard Parks Photography after Streetman moved to Gainesville about 1965.
- 1 photonegative - col. - 60 mm.
Learn more about the Richard Parks collection »