- Front view of the Gregory House at Torreya State Park - Rock Bluff, Florida
- The Gregory House was built in 1834 on Ocheesee Landing. In 1935, the abandoned house of Jason Gregory was given to the State by Neal Lumber Company of Blountstown. It was dismantled, floated across the river and reassembled by the CCC. The project took three years.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Reference collection »