- First District Court of Appeals judge Ann Cawthon Booth being administered the oath of office by honorable Kenneth Davis - Tallahassee, Florida.
- Photographed on January 3, 1978.
- She was appointed to the First District Court of Appeal by Governor Reubin O'D Askew on January 1, 1978.
- Accompanying note: "Ann Cawthon Booth is sworn in here Tuesday by Hon. Kenneth Davis, right, during the investiture of Mrs. Booth as Florida's first woman to be appointed as an appellate judge in the First District Court of Appeals."
Additional Corporate Creator
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 10 x 8 in.
Learn more about the Reference collection »