- Members of the 1931 Florida Senate - Tallahassee, Florida
- Top row (L-R): Purl G. Adams, 1st District; John J. Swearingen, 7th District; Fred P. Parker, 12th District; Bernard H. English, 14th District; J.B. Stewart, 16th District; J. Turner Butler, 18th District; W.T. Gary, 20th District; S.J. Hilburn, 26th District.
- Second row: Herbert P. Caro, 2nd District; W.C. Hodges, 8th District; J.W. Turner, 21st District; W.D. Bell, 27th District.
- Third row: Ray Neel, 3rd District; E.J. Irby, 9th District; S. Dilworth Clark, 22nd District; W.C. Chowning, 28th District.
- Fourth row: S.C. Council, 5th District; G. Frank Andrews, 10th District; T.G. Futch, 23rd District; T.J. Knabb, 29th District.
- Bottom row: S.W. Anderson, 6th District; S.D. Harris, 11th District; John W. Watson, 13th District; Everett M. Johns, 15th District; Syd A. Hinely, 17th District; F.O. King, 19th District; Arthur Gomez, 24th District; A.M. Taylor, 31st District.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 10 x 8 in.
- Taylor, A. M
- Gomez, Arthur, 1890-1944
- King, Franklin O., 1873
- Hinely, Sidney Archer, 1873-1951
- Johns, Everett Markley, 1896
- Watson, John W., 1858-1942
- Harris, S. D
- Anderson, Samuel Walter, 1879
- Knabb, Thomas Jefferson
- Futch, Truman Gaskins, 1891-1959?
- Andrews, G. Frank
- Council, S. C
- Chowning, William Clarence, 1882-1955
- Clarke, S. D. (Scott Dilworth), 1881-1966
- Irby, E. J
- Neel, Ray
- Bell, W. D
- Turner, James Wilcox, 1878-1940
- Hodges, William Cabot, 1876-1940
- Caro, Herbert P., 1886-1956
- Hilburn, Samuel Johnson, 1869-1943
- Gary, W. T
- Butler, J. Turner, 1882-1969
- Stewart, James Bailey, 1888
- English, Bernard H
- Parker, Fred P., 1889-1941
- Swearingen, John Joseph, 1878-1931
- Adams, Purl G
Learn more about the Reference collection »