- Bagdad Land & Lumber Company logging engine #3 derailed - Svea, Florida
- The engine used the Louisville & Nashville main line from just south of Yellow River Bridge, Milligan to Milton then its own line to Bagdad.
- Builder: Schenectady Locomotives Works.
- Engine type: 2-8-0.
- Accompanying note: the locomotive was an ex-Georgia & Carolina #326. After Bagdad L & L #3 it went back to Georgia & Carolina and then to Geneva Mill Company #4 for $8,200 in March 1918.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Reference collection »