Glass bottom boats at Rainbow Springs.

Glass bottom boats at Rainbow Springs.


Image Number

  • PC16032

Year

  • Not after 1958

Publication Info

  • Boston : Colourpicture Publishers, Inc., [Not after 1958].

Series Title

General Note

  • The privately owned Rainbow Springs attraction opened in the 1930s. Before the building of the attraction, the Rainbow River was known at different times as Wekiwa Creek or Blue Run. Later in 1972, the U.S. Department of the Interior designated Rainbow River as a National Natural Landmark. The Rainbow Springs attraction later closed in the mid-1970s, but reopened as a state park in the mid-1990s.
  • Number on back at top: P12571.

Rights

Physical Description

  • 1 postcard - col. - 9 x 14 cm.

Subject Term

Geographic Term


Learn more about the Postcard collection »

Glass bottom boats at Rainbow Springs.
Glass bottom boats at Rainbow Springs.

Order Prints

Please select the size and options

Glass bottom boats at Rainbow Springs.
PC16032

* Shipping fee: The fee is a flat rate of $2 per order. The expected turnaround is 7 to 10 business days, not inclusive of shipping time. See FAQ for more information. 

Order Scan

Please select the size and options

Glass bottom boats at Rainbow Springs.
PC16032

*Scans will be available for download in 3 to 5 business days, and will have a flat $2 per order handling charge. An email will be sent with a link to the download. See FAQ for more information.

For help or more information about ordering see the FAQ or Customer Service

Credit this photo

Chicago Manual of Style

Glass bottom boats at Rainbow Springs. Not after 1958. Color postcard, 9 x 14 cm. State Archives of Florida, Florida Memory. <https://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/334422>, accessed 23 July 2019.

MLA

Glass bottom boats at Rainbow Springs. Not after 1958. Color postcard. State Archives of Florida, Florida Memory. Accessed 23 Jul. 2019.<https://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/334422>.

AP Style Photo Citation

(State Archives of Florida)