CITIZENS FOR BETTER LIVING
An Appeal To The People
1. To promote better understanding among the people of the community.
2. To help to raise the standards of the people of the community.
3. To instill within the people of the Community the importance of behaving as ladies and Gentlemen at all times.
4. To prove to the world that we are entitled to the Civil Rights Bill which has just recently been passed.
5. To organize ourselves into groups to organize different Clubs in the Community to sponsor activities for the children and adults.
6. To print circulars to distribute to people who loiter on the streets.
7. To organize ourselves into groups to make House to House campaigns in order to get people to send their children to Sunday School and Church.
8. To keep ever in the minds of the people the importance of keeping their children in school.
FOR A BETTER CITY
1. Please do not loiter on the streets.
2. Standing on the streets makes the city look bad.
3. If you must wait for someone before you go home, please do not wait on the streets. Wait at the home of a relative or friend.
4. This is the capital, please move off the streets so that the laws can pass by.
State Archives of Florida: Collection N2015-1, Box 01, Folder 9
Objectives and slogans list for Citizens for Better Living.