- Alva store and post office
- The building was built by John and Janes English. Enlarged and operated by Ben Clay after the 1895 freeze until it went bankrupt in 1903. It was then taken over by Harvie Heitman, but still operated by Clay until it burned in 1912.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Reference collection »