- Brokaw-McDougall House at 329 North Meridian Street - Tallahassee, Florida
- Built in the early 1850's for Perez B. Brokaw. Later the home of Alexander McDougall and his wife, daughter of the original owner.
- By 1977 this was the home of the Department of State's Historic Tallahassee Preservation Board.
- Shown is Alexander McDougall with children and 2nd wife Eliza. On porch (L-R): Eliza, Mary and John (children of Phoebe Brokaw McDougall), Alexander McDougall Jr., Eliza Brokaw McDougall holding Abram, Perez, Alexander McDougall Sr.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 7 x 9 in.
- McDougall family (Tallahassee, Fla.)
- McDougall, Alexander, 1849-1936--Homes and haunts.
- Brokaw, Peres Bonney, 1813-1875--Homes and haunts.
- McDougall, Abram, 1890-1918.
- McDougall, Peres Brokaw, 1888-1960
- McDougall, Alexander, Jr., 1885.
- McDougall, Eliza Brokaw, 1860-1942
- McDougall, Eliza.
- McDougall, Mary A. (Mary Ann)
- McDougall, John, 1883-1947.
- McDougall, Alexander, 1849-1936.
Learn more about the Reference collection »