- Migrant agricultural worker - Canal Point, Florida
- Original image caption: Wife of packinghouse worker, migrant from Missouri said "We have never lived like hogs before but we sure does now, it's no different from hog livvin." Canal Point, Florida.
- The image was created by the New Deal program, Farm Security Administration (originally the Resettlement Administration) in order to demonstrate the hardships of farm workers during the Great Depression.
- The original image is stored in the Farm Security Administration Collection at the Library of Congress in Washington, DC. Image #: LC-USF34- 051193-E
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 10 x 8 in.
Learn more about the Reference collection »