- Reddington's "Gator" Farm.
- Saint Augustine, Fla. : W. J. Harris Co., [19--].
- Number on back, bottom center: R-31516.
- In the late nineteenth century, George Reddington and Felix Fire began collecting alligators on Anastasia Island; they founded the St. Augustine Alligator Farm at South Beach in 1893.
- Accompanying note: "On this farm you see the tiny Gator emerging from his shell and the mammoth man eater. Largest in the world. Located at South Beach, St. Augustine, Fla."
- 1 postcard - hand-colored - 9 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »