- View showing entrance to the Oldest House attraction in St. Augustine.
- A nearby historical marker (2012) reads, "For more than three centuries this site has been occupied by St. Augustinians. Beginning about 1650, a succession of thatched wooden structures were their homes. This coquina stone house was built soon after the English burned St. Augustine in 1702, and originally was a one-story rectangle with two rooms. As times changed during the Spanish, British and American occupations, a wooden second story, an off-street porch, and other features were added. Preserved by St. Augustine Historical Society since 1918, the house became a registered national landmark in 1970."
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 2 x 3 in.
Learn more about the Print Collections »