- FSCW students getting on school bus - Tallahassee, Florida
- West campus (Dale Mabry Field) housed the 600 men students of TBUF (Tallahassee Branch of the University of Florida) and several hundred women students who commuted by buses to and from the main campus.
- The first 507 students went to register for the TBUF program, 1946-47. They were enrolled at Florida State College for Women in 1946. TBUF was created to serve men returning from World War II because there was no room at the state men's college, the University of Florida.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 9 x 7 in.
Learn more about the Reference collection »