- Governor John Ellis Bush and cabinet - Tallahassee, Florida
- Seated in front (L-R): Secretary of State James C. Smith (R), Governor Bush, Treasurer Charles Thomas Gallagher III (R). Standing: Comptroller Robert F. Milligan (R), Attorney General Robert A. Butterworth (D), Commissioner of Education Charles J. Crist Jr. (R), Commissioner of Agriculture Charles H. Bronson.
- Photographed between August 13, 2002 (Smith sworn in) and November 5, 2002 (Butterworth's resignation).
- 1 photoprint - col. - 8 x 10 in.
- Butterworth, Bob, 1942-.
- Crist, Charlie, Jr., 1956-
- Bronson, Charlie, 1949-.
- Smith, James C.
- Bush, Jeb, 1953-.
- Gallagher, Tom, 1944-.
- Milligan, Robert F., 1932-
Learn more about the Political collection »