- Members of the 1953 Florida legislature with other officials.
- Back row l-r: Senator Edwin G. Fraser of Macclenny, Representative E. B. "Shorty" Jones of Greenville, Representative Harry O. Stratton of Callahan, Senator J. Emory "Red" Cross of Gainesville, Senator W. Randolph Hodges of Cedar Key, Representative J. W. McAlpin of Jasper, Representative John J. Crews Jr. of Macclenny, Representative C. Farris Bryant of Ocala, Representative Frank Marshburn of Bronson, Representative S. D. "Sam" Saunders of Middleburg, Representative James R. Medlock Jr. of Mayo.
- Front row l-r: Representative Thomas B. Dowda of Palatka, Representative Doyle E. Conner of Starke, Senator J. Wofford Lindler of Lake City, Governor Dan McCarty from Fort Pierce, United States Congressman Charles E. Bennett from Jacksonville, United States Congressman Donald Ray "Billy" Matthews from Gainesville, Representative G. Fred Andrews of Lake Butler, and Representative F. W. "Shorty" Bedenbaugh of Lake City.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
- Medlock, J. R., Sr.
- Dowda, Thomas Butler, 1898.
- Conner, Doyle, 1928-2012
- Lindler, James Wofford, 1897-1954.
- McCarty, Dan (Daniel Thomas), 1912-1953.
- Matthews, Donald Ray, 1907-1997.
- Andrews, George Frederick, 1899.
- Bedenbaugh, Shorty (Frank Willoughby), 1901-1988.
- Marshburn, Bethel Frank, 1894-1964.
- Crews, John J., Jr., 1921-1987.
- Bryant, Farris (Cecil Farris), 1914-2002.
- McAlpin, Joseph W. (Joseph William), 1900-1970.
- Hodges, Randolph, 1914-2005.
- Cross, Red (J. Emory), 1914-2005
- Stratton, Harry O., 1912-1972.
- Jones, Shorty.
- Fraser, Edwin Gardner, 1914-1978
- Saunders, Sam (Samuel David), 1905-2005.
- Bennett, Charles E., 1910-2003.
Learn more about the Political collection »